Ultimate Spiritual Retreat in Culburra Beach
At Silvermere Coastal Retreat, we’ve crafted a haven of tranquillity and spirituality nestled in the serene beauty of Culburra Beach, NSW. For the past three years, our coastal retreat has been a special place where relaxation meets spiritual rejuvenation.
Designed for Spiritual Renewal:
- Are you seeking a unique, spiritually enriching experience? Our retreat is specially curated for individuals with a penchant for bonding and self-discovery.
Spiritual Weekend Packages:
- For people looking to unwind and explore their spiritual side with friends, we offer exclusive Spiritual Weekend Packages. These packages include:
- In-house massages and facials
- Pilates sessions at the retreat or beach
- Access to a gifted medium that can conduct group readings or provide individual consultations.
- Local food platters
We handle all the arrangements, and you only pay for the services you choose, subject to availability. What sets us apart is our inclusion of mediumship readings, an experience you won’t find elsewhere in the region.
Your Next Getaway Awaits:
- To make custom arrangements for your spiritual retreat, contact us below. We will be in contact ASAP to book everything.
- Yoga $250 for 1 hour. Includes: Mats, 40 minutes of full body yoga and a 15-minute meditation.
- Massages start from $110 for a 60-minute massage and from $120 for a 60-minute facial.
- Mediumship group reading starts at $450 (minimum 5 people).
- Local food platters start from $90.
Your tranquil escape is just a click away.
- Located where the countryside meets the ocean, Culburra Beach offers a tranquil escape from the hustle and bustle of city life.
- Explore charming cafes, like the unique ‘Loco Lane’ Mexican bar in a converted dentistry and ‘The Common,’ an outdoor bar where you can unwind.
- Delight in culinary delights at a hidden gem, an organic café tucked away in an alleyway with beautiful veggie gardens where you can enjoy lunch.
- Immerse yourself in the beauty of Tilbury Cove, a picturesque cove overlooking the mountains of Berry.
- Don’t miss the vibrant markets at Pyree, just a short drive away.
Sarah Psychic Medium:
Sarah has worked as a Psychic Medium and an environmental ambassador for over two decades. Thus the Mermaid Medium was born!
Working with Mediumship and the Clair senses, Sarah delivers incredibly accurate and relevant messages.
Sarah has worked with thousands of clients in this timeframe and gives thanks for the connections made.
Kate is a fully qualified Pilates instructor and is a mobile Pilates instructor. Kate caters for special occasions and events, girls’ weekends away, pre-wedding activities, birthdays, hens ect for the South Coast area.
Krissy is a local Culburra Beach local. Krissy loves travelling the South Coast massaging guests and locals. It’s a passion of hers. Krissy will bring the pampering to you to top off your relaxing weekend away.
Book me a spiritual retreat
Contact us and start planning your spiritual retreat for yourself and your loved ones.
Common questions asked by guests
No. The house literally can not fit any more than 7 people in. It’s perfect for a small group of people or for an intimate time with a partner.
Yes. We are pet friendly. We allow sizes of pets to stay at the house.
The house has one set of stairs however we provide a gate to prevent children and pets from being able to go down them. We also supply children cutlery, high chair and portacot. Although we provide these items, children still need to be supervised.
Yes. Guest need to bring their own firewood & starters. We provide a gas lighter to start the fire.
Guests are encouraged to check the RFS website prior to starting the fire. We will send a message when we are informed that there is a Total Fire Ban, however this can change quickly.
Silvermere Coastal Retreat has a fully equipped laundry, but also have a clothes line if guest prefer to hang their clothes. The kitchen is fully equiped with a oven, microwave, fridge, coffee maker, dishwasher, utensils, cleaning products and cooking appliances.
We supply treats and water dishes, old towels, leads & poop bags.
Yes. We highly recommend that you complete a course of tick prevention before your stay with your pet.
Yes. The name and password are on the fridge.
A 1 minute stroll will get you to the beach.
There is a number of cafes a few minute drive into town.
Yes. We don’t supply helmets for hygiene reasons. You’ll need to bring your own. A pump is provided if the tyre goes down.
There’s so much to do in Culburra Beach. So much so we have created some guides. Click here to download them.
There is plenty of off street parking and on street parking.
Yes. We can arrange catering, massages & baby sitting. Just make sure to give us plenty of notice to make these arrangements.